Here are 15 coffee quotes selected for you. Enjoy them while on your coffee break.
A set of coffee quotes about coffee, what it can feel like and what it combines with
- “A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.”
- “Hot coffee and cold winter Morning are two of the best soul mates who ever did find each other.”
- “Coffee is a hug in a mug”
- “Coffee and love are best when they are hot.” – German Proverb
- “What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup.” – Henry Rollins
This set of coffee quotes is talks about dependency on coffee and what people make of even bad ones.
- “I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all” – David Lynch
- “I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.” – Lewis Black
- “Coffee is the beverage that puts you to sleep when not drank” – Alphone Allaise
- “Coffee keeps me going until it’s time for wine.”
Coffee quotes and the mind
- “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.” – Sir James Mackintosh
- “If you want to improve your understanding, drink coffee; it is the intelligent beverage.” – Sydney Smith
And a final set of coffee quotes
- “If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.”
- “Chocolate, men, coffee — some things are better rich.”
Which was your favourite? Have any that you would like to share?